NEW TO KNIGHTSBRIDGE: HARRY’S DOLCE VITA
Everyone's talking about Harry’s Dolce Vita, the newest addition to the Caprice group! Now open in the heart of Knightsbridge, you'll find breakfast, lunch and dinner directly behind Harrods at 27-31 Basil Street. Evoking the glamour of 1950s and 1960s Italy, Harry’s Dolce Vita offers a heady mixture of Italian charm, delicious unfussy food, refreshing drinks and beautifully stylish décor.
Harry’s Dolce Vita is the ideal spot in which to relax and recharge the batteries after or during a busy day tackling the intoxicating retail delights of Knightsbridge. Slip away from the hustle and bustle to rest your limbs and enjoy delicious antipasti, pasta, risotto, pesce, carne and of course dolci, all while nestled mere moments from Brompton Road.
Harry's Bar opened in London in 1979 as a fabulous and talked about private members' club, soon becoming one of the most desirable dining experiences in town. Harry's Dolce Vita has taken inspiration and pizzazz from the influences of the original Harry's Bar, bringing an ethos of Italian hospitality, food, drinks and good old fashioned fun to this new hot spot.
Executive Chef Diego Cardoso has created a beautiful menu full of Italian classics bursting with flavour. You can expect:
- Ingredients with great attention from specialists in their field
- Authentic Italian suppliers and importers
- Copper pans used to deliver most of the handmade pasta dishes, creating the ideal blend of ingredients and sauce through the pasta
- Fish and meat dishes including the Bistecca di Manzo ribeye, and simply chargrilled seabass fillet accompanied by fennel, zucchini, lemon thyme and olive oil
- Speciality pizza made lovingly from dough which is slowly proved for 72 hours to maximise flavour and provide a light and unique crust, finished with classic toppings
The Mayfair dining room features an eclectic collection of luscious Fortuny fabric for the walls, covered with an extraordinary collection of 120 Peter Arno New Yorker cartoons. Sexy Murano glass Bellini flutes and Cristofle oil lamps provide an elegant and glamourous backdrop for your dinner date. The marble bar plays a significant role at Harry's Bar as Bellinis and Negronis take centre stage alongside a stunning collection of Italian wines.