THIS WEEK: RESIDENTS' SOCIETY OF MAYFAIR & ST JAMES'S SUMMER GARDEN PARTY
This Thursday, we have a date for your Mayfair diary. For residents, businesses and their guests at a private party is occuring to celebrate summer in Mayfair in support of the Residents’ Society of Mayfair & St James’s.
Opening at 6pm and closing at dusk (around 9pm), our 2018 summer garden party is its usual heady mix of drinks and food as well as live music, entertainments and friendship. Generous sponsors and supporters are pleased to offer you all of this and more:
- Casino from Crockfords will offer free spins on its roulette table but the prizes will be real.
- Music from the Nathan Hassall swing band and a fantastic chanteuse to help you dance the night away.
- Food will include canapés from Mayfair hotels, restaurants and Porsche Mayfair, a barbecue from Morton’s private members club, Berkeley Square, oysters from Wilton’s of St James’s, ice creams and sorbets from Fortnum & Mason, and sweet delicacies from Annabel’s night club.
- Drinks will include champagne, wines, craft beers, cocktails from our Shaken’n’Stirred bar and non-alcoholic drinks too.
- Mayfair Village Market featuring small shops and craftsmen showing their skills and products for guests to either admire or buy.
- Fabulous raffle with prizes such as dinner for two at Mayfair restaurants and hotels, beauty treatments, exclusive gifts and hampers of goodies, drawn at around 8pm by our favourite saucy auctioneer.
When? Thursday 6pm-9pm, 14 June 2018
Where? Mount Street Gardens Mayfair W1K 2PB
TICKET PRICES -
RSMSJ Members: £40
Mortons Club Members: £40
Birley Clubs members: £40
Book your tickets online here and they will be posted to you by return. You may also buy your tickets using cheque or cash at the Mayfair Library, 25 South Audley Street, W1K 2PB.
Or complete the booking form in the brochure and send it with a cheque made out to the Residents’ Society of Mayfair & St James’s and post to RSMSJ, 4 Connaught House, Mount Row, Mayfair W1K 3RA.