VISIT THE NEWLY TRANSFORMED LUXURY CASTLE MANOR HOTEL: ADARE MANOR IN LIMERICK , IRELAND
Adare Manor is a stunning castle hotel is situated in the heart of Adare Village in County Limerick. Steeped in history and surrounded by medieval ruins, Ireland’s most anticipated luxury hotel project reopened its beautiful doors on November 2, 2017. There has been and incredible multi-phase restoration, renovation and expansion.
For those looking for a romantic, wintery escape from the city, Adare Manor offers a very special experience indeed. The castle manor is surrounded by 842 acres of medieval ruins, walled gardens and manicured trails that have been entirely enhanced, and will be matched with on-site activities including falconry, archery, clay pigeon shooting, fishing along River Maigue, and curated children’s programming.
1. An enriched guest experience is provided
2. A new 42-bedroom wing
3. An expansive ballroom for 350 guests
4. The UK and Ireland’s first and only La Mer Spa (one of only 11 in the world), which includes five treatment rooms, nail salon, fitness centre, indoor swimming pool and relaxation area
5. The Tom Fazio designed championship golf course
6. An exceptional gastronomy program at signature restaurant, The Oak Room
7. The Tack Room bar
8. Spearheaded by acclaimed architects, ReardonSmith, the transformation will preserve the building’s architectural heritage as a Neo-Gothic masterpiece, while incorporating the contemporary luxuries and technological conveniences to meet the needs of today’s luxury traveller
9. Each bedroom in the Manor House is individually designed with its own personal touches, paying tribute to the creative force behind the original Manor – Lady Caroline Dunraven
10. Outside of the Manor House, guests will find The Carriage House restaurant, an extension of the golf clubhouse set to debut in the spring of 2018 (Ahead of its opening, The Carriage House will “pop up” in The Gallery to serve a selection of dishes for lunch and dinner as part of an exclusive preview)
“November 2nd will mark the celebratory beginning of Adare Manor’s new legacy, as we unveil a monumental refurbishment of this historic estate,” said General Manager Paul Heery. “Our team has worked to create a vision that not only celebrates the property’s charm and long-standing heritage, but also promises a memorable guest experience.”
"A cherished heritage of hospitality has been distilled into the spirit of welcome you feel within these walls. Adare Manor was a labour of love from the very start, created to delight, astonish and impress. That legacy is vividly alive in the manor house itself: sumptuously restored, brimming with gothic splendor, and perfectly appointed in every detail. It is reflected by a world-class staff whose personalised, intimate service centres you in the heart of the home."