KNIGHT FRANK LUXURY RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES FOR SALE IN MAYFAIR
1.) Culross House
A newly constructed Mayfair mansion of 8,060 sq ft, situated in an enviable location just off Park Lane. Finished to a high specification, with luxurious and bespoke interiors, the house offers endless entertaining space and spectacular health and fitness facilities.
- An elegant, wide entrance hall greets you with an impressive vista through the house towards the private garden at the rear.
- Attractive marble floors and specialist finish.
- The reception room, almost 30' in length, features bespoke flooring and has been arranged to provide ample seating and sufficient space for up to twelve dinner guests, all with access to the beautifully landscaped garden.
- 2 magnificent master bedroom suites, both elegantly dressed with luxurious fabrics and materials, featuring fully fitted dressing rooms and marble finished bathrooms.
- Three further bedroom suites, each with their own unique style.
- A classically elegant and timeless bespoke kitchen features a seating area below a large skylight, providing the perfect family space for dining, relaxing and informal entertaining.
- A fully fitted gym, treatment room and swimming pool plus an opulent bar and cinema area.
Asking Price: £32,500,000 GBP
An exceptional 6 bedroom new build town house behind a restored, original facade. Meticulously refurbished, the property features the finest hand crafted materials, lighting and bespoke joinery. With its grand entrance hall, this handsome property creates a lasting first impression.
- Elegant open plan kitchen/dining room with its own private patio.
- The accommodation spreads over 7 floors and comprises 6 bedroom suites and an additional top floor bedroom/study, reception room, office, open plan kitchen/dining room, games room, cinema room and staff quarters, passenger lift, terrace and patio.
- Secure photo entry system & Banham locks.
- Integrated KNX panels to control lighting, heating, air conditioning and electric blinds.
- Under floor heating, Gaggenau kitchen appliances and quartz stone work surfaces.
- Control4 music system and Thyssen Krupp lift.
- "Future-proofed" televisions.
Asking Price: £9,950,000 GBP
3.) South Street
Located in the heart of Mayfair, just moments from the prestigious Berkeley Square and Grosvenor Square, this large three bedroom mansion block apartment on South Street has been transformed by award winning developers Luxlo to create a sophisticated London home.
- Direct views overlooking Mount Street Gardens.
- Generous lateral reception room combines opulent wide grained oak flooring with bespoke recessed cabinetry and elegant seating.
- An intricately designed dining area harmoniously blends exquisite detailing with the apartment’s signature walnut joinery.
- Concealing state-of-the-art Gaggenau appliances behind handmade oak cabinetry, the design and layout of the kitchen has been carefully considered to ensure it is both practical and inspiring.
- Integrated breakfast bar and a separate utility area in the kitchen.
- Spacious master bedroom features a beautiful master bed with a headboard upholstered in satin, full height cabinetry, lavish dressing room and a marble bathroom complete with Aquavision television.
- Bedroom 2 and 3 and their respective ensuite bathrooms effortlessly combine handcrafted joinery and stonework, delicate fabrics, bespoke furnishings and a high quality finish.
Asking Price: £8,950,000 GBP
4.) Balfour Mews
- A stunning duplex of 1,442 square feet covering the first and second floor of this historic stable, now converted into a luxurious Mayfair maisonette, with a private terrace and air conditioning throughout.
- 3 wonderfully presented bedrooms, set over the first and second floors.
- This spacious and bright maisonette offers great entertaining space and takes full advantage of its east facing private terrace leading off from the calming and interior designed Reception Room.
- The master and guest bedroom are situated at the front of the maisonette and benefit from westerly views onto Balfour Mews.
- Balfour Mews sits between South Audley Street and Park Lane, built in 1898 by Balfour and Turner and once a stable is now a quiet and private street situated in the heart of Mayfair close to Scott’s restaurant and the boutique shops of Mount Street.
Asking Price: £3,950,000 GBP