LONDON ON-WATER 2018: LONDON’S SPECTACULAR FLOATING BOAT SHOW FESTIVAL
Now in its fourth year, London On-Water is London’s spectacular floating festival on-water boat show. Held between 10th - 12th May 2018 at St Katharine Docks, Central London’s premier marina (right next to The Tower of London and Tower Bridge) is a very popular gathering point for Londoners working or living in or near the City.
London On-Water 2018 will have more than a passing resemblance to Venice, the famous water-locked Italian city, with the addition of a spectacular ‘Floating Village’ located in the middle of the historic Central Basin of St Katharine Docks. On the Floating Village, the Big-Screen Summit will stage Presentations on a wide-range of subjects, and will be open for all show visitors to attend. Taking part at the event will be many of the world’s top yacht and boat builders, yacht charter and sailing companies, cruise ship operators, boat retailers, car and bike manufacturers and dealers, equipment and service companies and much more.
London On-Water 2018 will feature:
- A spectacular floating village with lounge and bar - the perfect place for visitors to relax and enjoy the stunning surroundings.
- Many high-end exhibitors have been added to the Show such as: yacht charters and sailing holidays, cruise vacations, luxury properties, custom yachts, interiors, as well as yachts and boats moored alongside.
- A retail and services area.
- 200sqm Big Screen Theatre and Bar, hosting different themed presentations and evening receptions.
- Marble Quay will this year entertain visitors with a dynamic Live Music Stage, showcasing some of London’s best up-and-coming bands.
Held on all three days of the Show with free access for all Show Visitors:
Day 1 - Thursday 10th May 2018: Luxury Yachts, Properties and Cars
Day 2 - Friday 11th May 2018: Yacht Charters, Sailing and Cruise Ship Holidays
Day 3 - Saturday 12th May 2018: Boats, Dinghies, Sail Training and Watersports
After each Summit, there will be a fantastic Evening Reception at the Framptons Floating Village Bar, where exhibitors, guests and visitors can meet for a drink or two and enjoy the wonderful panorama of the City of London in the background. Tickets are priced at £10 online for 2-for-1 adult tickets, with children Under-16 and seniors over-65s free. Tickets are valid for all three days of the show and include free access to the big-screen presentations and evening receptions. Click here for tickets.